A Less Formal Life

Tuesday, August 28, 2012

there goes my neighborhood ...

Once again, I fall short of my own self-imposed expectations by not keeping up this blog.

However, the good news is, I manage to be really kicking ass at working with artists on their bios ... and really enjoying writing them. The quality of the music has started really going up too, so I think that's a good sign that I'm fine tuning my process, and that my attempt to work hard for people is working, and that my psychoanalytic abilities are pretty decent.

Maybe I missed my calling as a therapist.

In other yet somehow still related news news, my week is not going so well in some personal/emotional areas. But, I'm not one to go into "Dear Diary" mode.

Also, I often get the feeling that I am really underachieving, especially when I am able to do something work related very quickly, then the next day, start a grueling process of procrastination that lasts for three weeks. 

The End.

No comments:

Post a Comment