A Less Formal Life

Sunday, March 6, 2011

brain trust

I'm currently trying to work on my ability to trust people, but at the moment I'm struggling with it. I realize that I automatically don't trust those that claim they are incapable of telling a lie. A case of protesting too much? That's my feeling. It could also be that my brain relives past experiences and feels uncomfortable waiting out situations that need a little more marinating. I just recently proved that patience and letting someone else evaluate a situation in peace brings that person back (when it's the right thing ... at least, I hope and feel like it's the right thing). So, why am I complaining? I can't tell if it's actually my head/reality or something less rational that's making me uneasy.

Un-deep thoughts are crap today. There may be better things to talk about later (let's hope) ...

No comments:

Post a Comment