A Less Formal Life

Saturday, April 24, 2010

Hey, did you happen to see the most boring update in the world?

At least to myself, I said I was going to try to write something down every day, in any form. While I'm sure there are speak-worthy events from yesterday (we played a show last night, I ate overly-fishy Korean food with my friends Rick and Rebecca and there were a lot of ukuleles going on to boot), none of them feel like great topics of conversation for those not present.

Today I'm working on my first pawning adventure, letting go of something that doesn't have meaning attached in order to build a little capital before job-like things kick in. I'll be pretty excited, even if only means I can go grocery shopping. I will be even more excited if it means I can get some jeans that don't have holes in untoward places.

No comments:

Post a Comment