A Less Formal Life

Friday, April 30, 2010

No Updating for the Sick

I haven't had a lot of experiences to report, thanks to the quarantine (which I actually broke on Day 4, which would be yesterday). Unless someone would like to hear about all the dishes I broke thanks to not having light (still) in my kitchen (thanks to the water damage that still has not been repaired from the leaky roof) and being low on brain function, or that I came very close to dressing up my cat for my own amusement (because I got sick of watching television when the work was done), you're in for a big storytelling goose egg.

All I have to do today is some sundry writing and to interview someone for a story later, so I'm taking this opportunity to enjoy the 70-plus degree sunny weather and go on another run. Hopefully today I won't feel like my face is going to blow up afterwards. It's all about progress ...

No comments:

Post a Comment