A Less Formal Life

Monday, June 7, 2010

Obviously, I can't be trusted

Apparently I can't be trusted to keep up with this thing. I am feeling my writing skills waning lately, as I've had my head way far up my you-know-what, focusing on many other pursuits, getting better at none of them (necessarily). I think I feel the need to spare the world from denim-covered-hang-in-there-kitty-journal-style ramblings, and this is probably a good thing (you're welcome).

I've been running into a lot of people out in the world that are total caricatures of themselves lately. Yesterday, I encountered "Caribbean Santa" and "Garden Guido" (an Italian man with a gnome-like hat and gloves on in the sweltering heat). I can thank my iPhone for letting me take pictures of them undetected in/on subway cars and platforms. Sometimes they even unwittingly look at the camera.

No comments:

Post a Comment