A Less Formal Life

Monday, May 24, 2010

Whoops ... There Goes My Update

I forgot to update since last Wednesday. I know this is an obvious truth already, but I figured I would acknowledge my awareness of it. Likely that will be the only concrete thing I have to report.

I'm keeping other reports under my hat for the time being. Things are quite interesting and not so bad, however.

Other noteworthy news items in my life include,

1. My brain is full of gravy.
2. This brain gravy means I can do nothing this morning except stare at a blank page (since about 7:50 a.m.).
3. I need a day off (and will get at least one self-imposed one soon for my birthday next week).
4. The new air conditioning repair people are coming tomorrow, and I hope they will be able to get my annual issue taken care of before the 88-degree Wednesday.

No comments:

Post a Comment