A Less Formal Life

Friday, May 7, 2010

Friday Beautiday

I have a lot of opinions today, but I am resisting the urge to express them in a "Dear Diary" way because I would rather bask in the weatherific beauty that has been almost this entire week (and I will likely not be having many "Dear Diary" moments around these parts). It's definitely a week to wear the springy dresses (even though the wind has been a bit blowier than I'd like). Even if you are a guy, you should wear springy dresses, in my opinion. Yes, it's that nice outside.

In other news, I'm trying to come up with some stellar weekend plans (beyond just working and running, both of which will also be happening). I used up much of my weekending on Wednesday, but there will still be some room for more carousing, I suspect ...




No comments:

Post a Comment