A Less Formal Life

Sunday, August 15, 2010

a little bit of what I don't know can't hurt me

I have decided to adopt a little bit of the "ignorance is bliss" policy to simplify my life. This means I've blocked myself from some of my biggest Internet time wasters. This might be misconstrued by some people as a statement that I am purposely ignoring them or declaring myself something or other that I am not. I'm not delusional -- just distracted. And I also think in this Big Brother World (that we seem to be often denying has become a Big Brother World), we all need to know a little bit less about each other in general. Of course, I will continue to "kind of" say things about myself here, but I'm leaving some of the other things to the professionals. I have quite enough complications, thanks.

Today is a little bit blah, and I'm trying to lay low and work really hard to try to get things lined up for tomorrow. I just can't be bothered with anyone today. Ignorance = bliss, and I probably already said too much.

No comments:

Post a Comment