A Less Formal Life

Tuesday, May 17, 2011

furious motivation

I labeled this with the "procrastination" tag, but I'm not even sure what I'm procrastinating (or more accurately which THING I'm procrastinating). Yes, I've done some work in the past couple weeks to make headway on things that could publish, but no I have nothing concrete that I'm comfortable with to show for my efforts. I have so many simultaneous writing projects going at this point, many of which are completely on my own internal deadlines, because no one has actually "commissioned" (is that what you call it in 2011?) me to do them. However, I'd really like to finish something on my personal project list, and I'm pulling for myself this week. Maybe I'll be able to post a snippet if I can actually get off my ass ... or stay on my ass, as the case may be.

I need to get back to the writing opus-related proliferation of my past.

No comments:

Post a Comment