A Less Formal Life

Monday, May 16, 2011

here comes the rain

It is weeks like this when I wish I had my gym membership back. I finally am back into the feeling that I can run every day (probably as of about yesterday), and here it is, seven days straight of a pouring-down rain forecast. And, it's not just bogus, since it is actually pouring down rain right now. I'm no wimp when it comes to raininess, and I'm perfectly happy to run in it, but when it's raining so hard it's like running underwater in your bath tub, that's probably taking it too far.

Plus, when you can't afford a gym membership, you certainly can't afford running rain gear (and why would it be worth it, since the blazing hot summer is coming right around the corner)?

Let's hope this week turns out more productive in other areas, even if I'm semi home-bound.

No comments:

Post a Comment