A Less Formal Life

Thursday, September 23, 2010

A New Era of Inspirational Productivity

Today marks a new time of being more productive. I have a huge list of "to do" items in every area, and the work is flowing ... so I need to jump on every possible opportunity, and that is what I will do.

Here are things I am fortunate to have right now career wise:

1. An extremely varied docket of projects, most of them paid (or with the chance to be very much paid!) that allow me to flex almost all of my different writing muscles.

2. People that are excited about the work I'm doing.

3. Great professional relationships that I need to strengthen and cultivate (and I have worked hard for them).

4. Real inspiration (this is the most important).

5. A desperate need to make money and support myself ... and prove I can do anything.

6. An oyster-like world where possibilities are endless.

I've never embraced the fact that, since losing my major client over a year ago, I really am starting from scratch, and thus have every opportunity to reinvent myself available to me. There's nothing to lose, so I need to seize the completely open future and just go, go, go ...

So, here I go. For real this time.

No comments:

Post a Comment