A Less Formal Life

Wednesday, December 1, 2010

this one's for the little people

And by little people, I mean actual little people. I'm amused today by the fact that they installed new front doors on my building, and the locks are so low that I watched even a person that is about 5'1 struggle and stoop to get the key in at the right angle. I proved yesterday that even carrying one small grocery bag can make getting into the building completely impossible. Another raging success from my bumbling and ineffectual management company. Nice work, boys.

The rain continues today, and I continue to have a difficult time writing about anything important, even though there is a lot of important writing that needs to be done. We'll see what can happen wit a little hermitude (even though lately that has been mostly producing a lot of solo wine drinking).

No comments:

Post a Comment