A Less Formal Life

Sunday, December 5, 2010

travel on ...

Lately I've been very obsessed with spirituality and traveling, and these things in the form of journals, books, documentaries and other beautiful stories have been coming to me as if I am magnetic. Something deep and palpable within me is telling me I need to run away from home for at least 6 months to a spirit-filled place (and a place that is not necessarily renowned for being spiritual but simply speaks to me personally with that grand other-worldly voice) and find something currently undefined that will change my life. I have a tugging feeling that something amorphous but beautiful is waiting for me out there that will bring me balance, but I just don't know where it is. Still, I feel supremely motivated to do everything I can to pay painstaking attention to the signs that always come to often dramatically unveil where I am supposed to be.

No comments:

Post a Comment