A Less Formal Life

Monday, February 28, 2011

Reviews, reviews, reviews ...

That's my night tonight, after putting together a Hip Hop interview article that led to a song getting stuck in my head and produced the phrase/name "Rapping Bangless Bieber." I would argue he looks a lot like if Casey Affleck and Justin Bieber were physically able to have a baby. But, this song just won't quit, and I think it's likely because of the Annie Lennox sample.

Now I get to review a bunch of music that is almost the polar opposite of this. First I have to clear my head, since it feels achy from Oscar's Manhattans last night and generally way too much work the last few weeks (but who's complaining)?

I can't wait to get back to figuring out how to superhero-ly do it all, from making music and playing shows, recording, working my many "day jobs" (which are becoming closer and closer to my for fun, pay-less night jobs, which is an excellent feeling indeed) and noveling/essaying.

Also, I need to make more sense before I write anything that's going to show up in a magazine, so I better go do something non-computer-related for a while to get my head back in shape.

No comments:

Post a Comment