A Less Formal Life

Thursday, April 14, 2011

sleep walking

I don't think I could string together a coherent sentence if I tried. I was watching TV tonight at a friend's house and found the only comments I could muster were mono-syllabic observations (sometimes just calling out names of objects) of things I was seeing on the screen. I am currently the poster girl for what lack of sleep can do to a person on all levels. I'm glad to report that most of the "difficulties/struggles" I have to report these days (at least those that are not going to be short lived) are what I'm going to call "happy people problems." The happy people problems are also the cause of my insomnia (which is less insomnia and voluntary staying awakeness). Sometimes it's pretty nice to be blindsided. Stay tuned ... Also, work is picking up at an alarming pace. However, I'm realizing there's always time for the important things.

No comments:

Post a Comment