A Less Formal Life

Friday, November 5, 2010

Things to Do Today, for Your Boring Pleasure

This is how exciting my life has become. I've used up my creativity on a news piece about Facebook, so all that's left in my brain at the moment is a to-do list (not necessarily in this order):

1. Laundry (in progress);
2. Article about texting etiquette (hopefully fun);
3. A run (I am planning to do a 4-mile race in December, which sounds easy enough, but I've been so lazy);
4. Practice cello things (power pop show tomorrow!).

And, here are things I would ideally LIKE to do, but that aren't essential:

1. Work on my book of essays (maybe even tackle a very difficult "love" related chapter, while the more specific topic it discusses is still fresh);
2. Write another dating article for the pay-per-click site I neglect regularly;
3. Do some more apartment cleaning/organizing.

There you have it. It's life in the fast lane ...

No comments:

Post a Comment