A Less Formal Life

Tuesday, January 25, 2011

Busy Signal

Life's very busy right now, and I like it. It's kind of inspiring when that happens. I have enough work to last all day (and then some), almost every day. I have new contracts coming up and plenty of things to write. I feel brimming with new ideas and about to work the creative stuff back into my life again full stop. I have some exciting personal things happening and coming up (I hope, that is). I feel balanced again more often than not. I can put things aside that stress me out without worrying I'm neglecting something else (at least this week). I'll admit, I haven't even kept to my meditation project. From failure comes success ... ?

The "very best that I can possibly do" feeling isn't so bad, and it doesn't really happen for me unless I'm blindly busy, because when there's not a moment to spare in the day, I can't ever say a misuse of time was a problem. Eventually, the daily clock just runs out, and I have to be satisfied with what was accomplished. So, bring it on.

No comments:

Post a Comment