A Less Formal Life

Monday, January 3, 2011

starting the day right

I suppose I started the day and the worky part of 2011 right this morning, as after I brewed a pot of coffee, I jumped right into the fray of my essay project. A part of me is embracing the idea that I may forever be alone, and thus I'll have plenty of time to write. The other part of me is feeling quite depressed by that concept (don't worry -- I'm not ready to end it all. That's lame).

Being that I am also a crazy multi-tasker, I have also been organizing my journalistic articles as I write on a chapter of my essay project about a dream I had once that was in the style of Kubrick. My real life existence often sounds like a mixed-metaphor dream in and of itself.

And the disconnected hits keep coming ...

No comments:

Post a Comment